These resources are aimed at sex workers themselves, as well as journalists, healthcare workers, government, researchers, and other allies supporting the decriminalisation of sex work. Resources include research, reports, practical guides and news articles.
- Sex workers and the law under lockdown: What you need to know (SWEAT, 2020)
- Sex worker labour law guide: A guide to your rights (SWEAT, 2020)
- Cervical cancer and sex workers: Knowledge, needs and preferences (SWEAT, 2019)
- Sex work and sex workers in South Africa: A guide for journalists and writers (SWEAT, 2019)
- Asijiki Coalition Media Toolkit: Free-to-use Asijiki materials for self-printing (Asijiki Coalition, no date)
- Rights-based self development programme: training manual (Sisonke, 2018)
It seems we can't find what you're looking for.
- 8 February 2021 – It’s time for female MPs to screw their courage to the sticking place, Daily Maverick
- 29 April 2019 – Decriminalising sex work is the only rational choice to end stigma, discrimination and violence against sex workers, Daily Maverick
- 25 May 2014 – Why South Africa should decriminalise sex work, Ground Up